The Parks and Recreation Department will refund fees for the following only:
- A 25% service charge assessed prior to the second game or class with no refund to be granted after the second class or game
- Department cancellation of activity due to inclement weather
- Department cancellation of activity due to low registration
- Department cancellation of activity due to mechanical malfunctions
- In cases of emergency, i.e, death or illness, the deposit of the rental fee paid in advance to secure the rental
- Inability of class or league to proceed with activity
A 25% service charge will be assessed to all cancellations other than emergencies of rentals of facilities and parks.
Please call Parks and Recreation at 575-541-2550 if you have any further questions.
Returned Check Policy
There will be a service charge on all returned checks as per the City’s Finance Department.