- Parks & Recreation
- Fitness Classes
There will be a maximum participant limit per Fitness Class session and reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
Reservations needed for Aquatic classes; can be made one day in advance, one appointment per day per customer by calling 575-541-2782 during business hours. (Reservations for Monday will be taken on Saturday.) Same day reservations can be made by phone if space is available.
Tue May 30
Tue May 30
Wed May 31
Mid to High-Intensity Workouts
- Aqua Hiit: Low-impact, high-intensity interval training class that combines full-body strength and high intensity burst of cardio. For all fitness levels.
- Aqua Fitness: Intermediate to advance intensity, aerobic exercises.
- H²O Cardio: A high energy, full body water aerobics class suitable for everyone. The instructor is certified by the National Arthritis Foundation.
- H²O Hiit: High intensity interval training utilizing differing music driven interval protocols. A tough workout not for beginners.
- H²O Combo: Engages upper body, core strength and lower limbs to fight against inertia, using a variety of equipment.
Splash Cycle Spin: Our low impact water cycle class tones the body and burns calories (twice as many calories as on land) but also improves joint flexibility.
Exercise for Relaxation & Wellness
- Channel Sizing Cardio based water channel walking exercises that are low impact and fun. For all fitness levels.
- Swimnastics: Aquatic aerobics exercise program geared for members with arthritis, joint pain, joint injury or replacement and back ailments. We will be using noodles and aqua weights to strengthen all muscle groups. The water gives more mobility and flexibility than with traditional out-of-water aerobics classes.
- 50+ Spin An amazing workout intended to increase strength, endurance and cardiovascular health. Don’t let the 50+ fool you, we work hard but take frequent recovery breaks.
- Lunchtime Spin Low impact exercise on a stationary bike. Great for beginners to experienced. Choose light, moderate or intense workouts for cardiovascular strength and work core, upper and lower body.
- Zumba®: A dance fitness work out open to all fitness levels. Burn calories, gain physical and mental health, endurance and co-ordination, all while dancing to spicy international music.
- Zumba Gold Is a modified Zumba that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity. The design of the class introduces easy-to-follow Zumba choreography that focuses on balance, range of motion and coordination.
- Zumba Mix A combination of Zumba® and Zumba Toning with a mixture of Latin music. Interval training with jumping jacks, bicep and arm curls, ab toning and squats.
- Zumba Toning: For those who like to party, put extra emphasis on toning and sculpting to define those muscles! The challenge of adding resistance by using toning sticks or light weights, helps you focus on specific muscle groups, so you and your muscles stay engaged.
- Pilates Is a method of exercise that consists of low-impact flexibility and muscular strength and endurance movements. Pilates emphasizes proper postural alignment, core strength and muscle balance.
- Yoga: Advanced poses for stretching and balance, strength building in arms, legs, core and back. Individual help is available, and all levels are welcome.
- Yoga: promotes physical and mental well-being through specific postures (exercises) along with breathwork and meditation techniques. Variations can be given to support beginners to experienced students.
- Body Balance: A blend of cardio and core strength inspired by Pilates, barre, yoga, and fitness.