The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will accept After School Program lottery registration beginning Tuesday, July 5, 2022 and continuing to Saturday, July 16, 2022 click here to register, or go to the following locations during regular business hours:
- Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center, 1401 E. Hadley Ave., from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Parks and Recreation Administrative Office, 1501 E. Hadley Ave., from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center, 304 W. Bell Ave., from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday.
This program will be provided at no charge.
Registration for the After School Program may be determined by lottery selection at sites due to capacity limits.
Also, the posting of the winning lottery numbers will be available at the sites listed above and, on our website, https://www.las-cruces.org/1515/After-School-Program.
- Fall Session: July 21, 2022 to Dec. 15, 2022
- Spring Session: Jan. 5, 2023 to May 26, 2023
- Alameda Elementary
- Cesar Chavez Elementary
- Fairacres Elementary
- Highland Elementary
- Monte Vista Elementary
- Sunrise Elementary
Kindergarten to Fifth grade. Participants must attend the school where the program is being offered.
Telephone registrations will NOT be accepted.
For information, call the Parks and Recreation Administrative office at 575/541-2550.