311/Ask Las Cruces is a non-emergency system to find information about services or report problems like graffiti or street damage. The system connects community members with their municipal government. 

For emergencies, call 911.

If you smell gas, notice a water leak or other utility related emergency, call Utilities Dispatch at 575-526-0500.

To contact the Police Department for non-emergency issues, call 575-526-0795.

To Contact Codes after 5 p.m. on weekdays, or during weekends and holidays, call 575-526-0795.

If you have questions about 311/Ask Las Cruces, call 575-541-2192.

Need help? Report an issue.
311/Ask Las Cruces

Note: 311/Ask Las Cruces works best on devices such as smartphones if you use the Ask Las Cruces App instead of trying to access the program through a browser on your smartphone.

Try the Ask Las Cruces mobile app:

Download on the App Store

Get it on Google Play