The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will be accepting Summer Recreation Program lottery registration applications for the Summer Recreation Program beginning April 17 thru May 6 at 8 am. Registration is available online at www.las-cruces.org/play, and at the following locations during regular business hours:
Parks and Recreation Administrative Office - 1501 E. Hadley Ave.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center - 304 Bell St.
- Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center - 1401 E. Hadley Ave.
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center - 1600 E. Hadley Ave.
Registration for the Summer Recreation Program is determined by lottery selection only. Participants who are selected for a site will be notified on May 10, by email. Postings of the winning lottery numbers will be available at the sites listed above.
PROGRAM DATES/TIMES: June 7 to July 14, 2023, 7:30 am-5:30 pm.
- Camino Real Middle School, 2961 N. Roadrunner Parkway.
- Sierra Middle School, 1700 E. Spruce Ave. (will move camp to Meerscheidt Rec. Center July 7- July 14)
- Zia Middle School, 1300 W. University Ave.
Kindergarten – 5th (2022/2023 School Year).
No telephone registrations are accepted. For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation Administrative office at 575-541-2550.