Case 22ZO3000149: Metro Square
- A request for approval of a Final Site Plan, known as Metro Square, located within the Metro Verde Planned Unit Development (PUD)
- The proposed subdivision encompasses 7.36 + acres, is zoned PUD (Planned Unit Development), is located at the southeast corner of Red Hawk Golf Road and the future development of Prospect Lane.
- The Final Stie Plan proposes 72 lots of mixed-use development that include variable housing types and commercial land use. A tract of land that is 2.11 acres in size that will be dedicated to the City of Las Cruces and utilized for drainage. A 0.48-acre tract of land will be dedicated to the City of Las Cruces for a park. The final site plan shall be required to follow all requirements of the Metro Verde PUD Concept Plan.
- Submitted by Sierra Norte Development Inc., property owners.
Case 22CS0500107: White Sage at Sonoma Ranch North Phase 1, Replat No. 4
- A request for approval of a non-administrative replat, known as White Sage at Sonoma Ranch North Phase 1, Replat No. 4.
- The proposed subdivision currently encompasses 4.014 + acres, is zoned C-3 (Commercial High Intensity), is located at 4155 White Sage Arc.
- The subdivision proposes to replat one existing commercial lot into six (6) commercial lots that vary in size from 0.509 ± to 0.974 ± acres in size
- Submitted by the Pillar Engineering LLC, Representative.