Approval of Minutes
1. March 17, 2021
1. Case 21CS0500025: J.F. Davis Summary Subdivision Replat No. 2
- A request for approval of a non-administrative replat known as J.F. Davis Summary Subdivision Replat No. 2
- The proposed subdivision encompasses 0.287 + acres; is zoned R-2 (Multi-Dwelling Low Density) and is located at 407 Fred Way.
- The subdivision proposes to replat one existing residential lot into two new residential lots; the lots are 0.144 and 0.143 + acres in size.
- Submitted by Underwood Engineering, representative.
2. Case 20CS0500119: Rancho Las Fincas
3. Metro Verde VAD
- A request for approval of a preliminary plat for an 8 single-family residential lot subdivision known as Rancho Las Fincas.
- The property encompasses 9.357 + acres, is zoned RE-M (Single-Family Residential Estate Mobil) and is located at 4821 Dunn Drive.
- Submitted by Moy Surveying, representative.
- Proposal of putting 4:1 slopes in the City ROW along Sonoma Ranch Mile 1 and Mile 0 from Thurmond to Peachtree Hills and Peachtree Hills from Red Hawk to Engler.
- Metro Verde has requested that we install 4:1 slopes in the City ROW in portions of the above mentioned arterials due to existing conditions. These existing conditions were created by Metro Verde as part of their phased subdivision of these areas which involved building rock walls in residential neighborhoods that back up to these arterial roadways.
- Metro Verde has offered to do grouted riprap or any landscape as called out by the City in these areas.
- City typically requires all retaining walls to be built on private property. There is not a clearly defined City requirement for slopes.
- 4:1 slopes are discussed for usage in ponds, but not within City road ROW.
- DRC shall determine:
- Will these slopes be permitted?
- If permitted, is the design acceptable?
- If not permitted or acceptable, is there an alternate solution or design?