1. Case 20CS0500050 - Sonoma Ranch East 2 Master Plan Amendment #4
- Souder Miller and Associates, on behalf of the developer, Area 51 LLC, have submitted the fourth amendment to the Sonoma Ranch East 2 Master Plan in conjunction with a request to modify one planning parcels zoning designation from R-1a (Single-Family Medium Density) to R-1b (Single-Family High Density).
- located of Azure Hills Road, west of Mesa Grande Drive, and east of Calle Abuelo.
- The use remains the same: single family residential, the difference is the rear setback is reduced from 20 feet to 15 feet.
- The use is consistent with the character and current development patterns in the area.
2. Case 20CS0500051 – Sonoma Ranch East 2 Phase 11 Preliminary Plat
- A request for approval of a preliminary plat for a subdivision known as Sonoma Ranch East 2 Phase 11.
- The preliminary plat proposes 90 single-family residential lots and 6 tracts designated for drainage and utilities, 3 dedicated to the City of Las Cruces, three dedicated to the HOA.
- The subject property encompasses 31.61 + acres, is zoned R-1b, (Single-Family High Density), and is located north of Azure Hills Road, continuing north on Silver Hawk Avenue and east of Sonoma Ranch Boulevard.
- Submitted by Souder, Miller and Associates, representative.
3. Case 20CS0500056 – Del Rey Estates Phase 2 Preliminary Plat
- A request for approval of a preliminary plat known as Del Rey Estates Phase 2.
- The preliminary plat proposes the development of 35 single-family residential lots.
- The subject property encompasses 6.88 + acres, is zoned R-1a (Single-Family Medium Density) and is located on the north side of Del West Avenue, east of Zeno Place.
- Master Plan was approved for Del Rey Estates on September 7, 2006.
- Submitted by Pillar Engineering, LLC, representative.