The City of Las Cruces Senior Programs and New Mexico Department of Health are partnering to offer late season flu vaccines, as well as Covid vaccines to any seniors who are interested in receiving one. Both vaccines will be available on Friday’s in January at alternating Senior Centers. Participants will need to provide their insurance card to NMDOH staff prior to receiving a dose. Only standard strength flu vaccines are available at this time.
Vaccine Clinics will be taking place at each of the City’s senior centers from 10:00am to 2:00pm on the following dates:
- 1/6/23 – Munson Senior Center (975 S. Mesquite St)
- 1/13/23 – Eastside Senior Center (310 Tornillo St)
- 1/20/23 – Benavidez Senior Center (1045 McClure Rd)
- 1/28/23 – Sage Café (6121 Reynolds Dr)
- 2/3/23 – Frank O’Brien Papen Center (304 Bell Ave)
Flu and Covid-19 vaccines available 10:00am to 2:00pm while supplies last. No appointment necessary. Please bring your insurance card.
Please call the Munson Senior Center at (575) 528-3000 with any questions.