As part of yearly street maintenance work, the following roads will have intermittent lane closures beginning Wednesday, April 10, 2019:
- West Fleming Ave. from N. Alameda Ave. to N. Main St.
- Parker Road from N. Mesilla St. to N. Alameda Ave.
- Carretas Court from Horseback St. to West End.
- Augustine Avenue from N. Campo St. to N. Tornillo St.
- Eucalyptus Drive from Poplar Ave. to South End.
- Mahaney Drive from N. Archuleta to West End.
For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday leaving evenings and weekends free of construction activity. The traffic control will not affect any RoadRUNNER Transit routes.
The City has verified that no conflicting public or private construction projects are anticipated in the immediate areas during this time.
Access to businesses and residents will be maintained at all times.
For more information, call the Public Works Department/Traffic Management at 575/541-2505. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.