The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will offer online team registration for its Adult Basketball League from 9 a.m. Monday, May 1, 2023, to Thursday, May 4, 2023, at www.lascruces.gov/178/Parks-Recreation.
The team entry fee is $200, with half, $100, due at registration and the balance due at the manager’s meeting Monday, May 22, 2023. There is limited space in all divisions* and registration is first-come, first-served!
Games will begin the week of May 30, 2023, and will be scheduled throughout the entire month of June. Teams will be guaranteed four games.
*The following divisions will be offered:
Women’s Open (18 years and older)
Men’s Open (18 years and older)
Men’s 29 years and older
Men’s 39 years and older
Participants must be 18 years old by May 30, 2023, to play.
- Team managers will be required to attend manager’s meetings and are responsible for relaying rules and league information to individuals on their roster.
- Rosters need to be filled out with players full names and dates of birth and turned in at the manager’s meeting.
- To ensure player attendance is documented, ALL participants on the roster must check in at the scorer’s table before the start of each scheduled game (with a valid picture ID).
- Participants on rosters must have a numbered jersey of a specific color. (Color will be assigned at registration). Duplicate numbers, taped-on numbers, and cut-off T-shirts displaying skin and undergarments will NOT be allowed.
- Games will be scheduled once a week, (Monday to Thursday) at any of the following times: 5:45 p.m., 6:45 p.m., 7:45 p.m. or 8:45 p.m.
- Schedules will be given to managers at the manager’s meeting, at 6:30 p.m. May 22, 2023.
- Schedule accommodations will not be allowed.
The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department is dedicated to enhancing quality of life and improving health and wellness by providing year-round programs, events, and social engagement opportunities for the community.
For information, call 575/541-2563 or by email at Athletics@lascruces.gov.