As part of the 2019-2020 Micro-Surface Maintenance project, the following streets will have intermittent lane closures:
- East Mesa Avenue (between Porter Dr. to east end)
- Blue Mountain Drive (between Norte Vista Dr. to Star View Dr.)
- Coyote Flats Street (between Village Dr. to Peachtree Hills Rd.)
- Moon View Drive (between Porter Dr. to Peachtree Hills Dr.)
- High Desert Drive (between Norte Vista Dr. to Star View Dr.)
- Organ Peak Drive (between Nunatak Pl. to Wolf Creek Dr.)
- Cloud Dancer Drive (between Monte Vista Dr. to Moon View Dr.)
- Norte Vista Drive (between Moon View Dr. to Cloud Dancer Dr.)
- Star View Drive (between Moon View Dr. to Cloud Dancer Dr.)
- Coventry Road (between Cashmere Ct. to Roadrunner Pkwy.)
- Lookout Ridge Drive (between Roadrunner Pkwy. to Scenic Ridge Lp.)
- Stone Pine Drive (between Sugar Pine Way to Roadrunner Pkwy.)
- Pine Trail Street (between Pine Ridge Run to Sugar Pine Way)
- Foxtail Pine Drive (between Stone Pine Dr. to Stone Pine Dr.)
- Sugar Pine Way (between Settlers Pass to Roadrunner Pkwy.)
The work will begin on Monday, October 7, 2019, and will last approximately four working days.
For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday leaving the evenings and weekends free of construction activity.
Access to residents and surrounding businesses will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible.
For more information, call the Public Works Department/Traffic Management at 575/541-2505. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.