As part of the 2019-2020 Micro-Surface Maintenance project, the following streets will have intermittent lane closures:
- Paseo de Onate (Lohman Ave to Pinnacle View Dr.)
- Pinnacle View Drive (Vista de Luz Ct. to Canyon Verde)
- Stone Canyon Drive (Paseo de Onate west to Paseo de Onate east)
- Mesa Point Road (Stone Canyon Drive to North end)
- Sonoma Ranch Boulevard (Safety Complex to Lohman Ave.)
- Crestview Drive (Don Roser Dr. to Hilrise Dr.)
The work will begin on Thursday, October 10, 2019, and will last approximately five working days.
For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday leaving the evenings and weekends free of construction activity.
Access to residents and surrounding businesses will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible.
For more information, call the Public Works Department/Traffic Management at 575/541-2505. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.