As part of the 2019-2020 Micro-Surface Maintenance project, the following streets will have intermittent lane closures:
- Vista Del Sol Place
- Las Vegas Court (from Motel Blvd. to west end)
- Carretas Court (from Horseback St. to west end)
- Windsor Place (from Hoagland to south end)
- Pittsburg Avenue (from Melendres to west end)
- Linden Avenue (from Conway to north end)
- Branson Avenue (from East Park Drive to Espina St.)
- Wofford Drive (from Espina St. to Larry Dr.)
- Guthrie Place (from Thomas Dr. to east end)
- El Camino Avenue (from Gladys Dr. to Ralph Dr.)
- La Senda Drive (at Terrace Dr. intersection)
- Desert Willow Court (at Desert Greens Dr. intersection)
- Desert Springs Court (at Desert Greens Dr. intersection)
- Bellamah Circle
- North Telshor Boulevard (from Spruce to Summit)
- Sonoma Ranch Boulevard (from Camino Coyote to Lohman Ave.)
The work will begin on Monday, October 21, and will last approximately five working days.
For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday leaving the evenings and weekends free of construction activity.
Access to residents and surrounding businesses will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible.
For more information, call the Public Works Department/Traffic Management at 575/541-2505. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.