Ask Las Cruces will experience service interruption beginning around 12:00 p.m. Friday, November 8 and will be temporarily unavailable to both website users and mobile device users throughout the Veterans Day holiday because of a planned system upgrade.
During the upgrade, Ask Las Cruces users are welcomed to report potholes, weeds and other concerns or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Ask Las Cruces system is anticipated to return to full service by Tuesday, November 12
Please remember that:
- For emergencies, call 911
- If you smell gas, notice a water leak or other utility related emergency, call Utilities Dispatch at 575-526-0500.
- To contact the Police Department for non-emergency issues, call 575-526-0795.
- To Contact Codes after 5 p.m. on weekdays, or during weekends and holidays, call 575-526-0795.
- If you have questions about 311/Ask Las Cruces, call 575-541-2192.