In accordance with the updated emergency ‘stay-at-home’ order issued by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, the City of Las Cruces Senior Programs will continue to provide essential meal services at each of its five centers through April 30, 2020.
Senior Program Centers are taking precautionary measures to ensure every person’s health and well-being is considered by complying with the Governor’s recommendation that large public gatherings be avoided, particularly for individuals with high-risk medical conditions.
- Participants in the congregate lunch program will continue to receive scheduled meals Monday-Friday at Munson, Eastside, Benavidez, and Frank O’Brien Papen Centers between the hours of 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. in a drive-through setting.
- Participants in the congregate lunch will continue to receive scheduled meals Tuesday to Friday at Sage Café between the hours of 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. in a drive-through setting.
- Please continue to make reservations and cancellations by calling (575) 528-3012.
- Entrance and Exit points will be designated for participants to drive up and receive a meal.
- Home-based Respite Care will continue to be provided until further notice.
- Suspension of grandparent program support group.
- Suspension of all recreational activities.
- Case Management Service, daily well-being checks and assistance will continue to be available via phone.
- The food distribution program in partnership with Casa de Peregrinos will take place as scheduled in a drive-through setting.
- For additional information please call (575)528-3000.