As part of a Crack Sealing Maintenance Project throughout the City streets temporary lane closures will begin on Tuesday, May 26, for the following:
- La Bajada Dr. from U.S. 70 Frontage Rd to Mesa Rico Dr.
- Mesa Rico Dr. from La Bajada Dr. to Mesa Moreno Dr.
- Mesa Moreno Dr. from Mesa Rico Dr. to Mesa Grande Dr.
- Starlite Ct. from Las Colinas Dr. to Cul-De-Sac
- Calcite St. from Galina Dr. to Arena Dr.
- Gem St. from Arena Dr. to Cul-De-Sac
- Hatchet Ct. from Sapillo Dr. to Cul-De-Sac
- Hachita Dr. from Panther Peak Dr. to Pyramid Peak Dr.
- Parkhill Dr. from Del Rey Blvd. to Panther Peak Dr.
The work is scheduled to take four (4) working days.
For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday leaving evenings and weekends free of construction activity. The temporary lane closure will not go into effect until after the morning rush hour and will be removed before the afternoon rush hour.
Access to the surrounding residents and businesses will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible. Motorists wanting to avoid any possible delays should seek an alternative route.
For more information, call the Public Works Department/Construction Management at 575/528-3098. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.
City of Las Cruces news releases are available on the home page of the City website at las-cruces.org under News & Announcements and can be translated into Spanish and multiple other languages using the Select Language feature on the lower right side of the page.