As part of a Crack Sealing Maintenance Project throughout the City streets temporary lane closures will begin on Monday June 1, 2020 for the following:
- Ottawa Court form Osage Court to Cul-de-Sac
- Broadview Place from Broadview Road to Cul-de-Sac
- Boxster Way from Bentley Drive to N. Triviz Drive
- E. Greening Avenue from N. Main Street to Edge of pavement
- W. Madrid Avenue from La Jolla Avenue to Highland Avenue
- Stewart Lane from N. Valley Drive to Ninth Street
- Horseback Street from Tashiro Drive to Lake Valley Avenue
The work is scheduled to take five working days. For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday leaving evenings and weekends free of construction activity. The temporary lane closure will not go into effect until after the morning rush hour and will be removed before the afternoon rush hour.
Access to the surrounding residents and business will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible. Motorists wanting to avoid any possible delays should seek an alternative route.
For more information, call the Public Works Department/Construction Management at 575/528-3098. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.
City of Las Cruces news releases are available on the home page of the City website at las-cruces.org under News & Announcements and can be translated into Spanish and multiple other languages using the Select Language feature on the lower right side of the page.