As classes end this week for New Mexico State University’s 2018-2019 academic year, no local sporting events for NMSU’s men’s and women’s teams are scheduled, and games will resume in August. However, several summer camps are scheduled and season tickets for NMSU football and men’s basketball are now on sale. For ticket information call 575/646-1420.
Aggie Men’s Basketball: 2019 Chris Jans Basketball Camps
- Camp for boys and girls entering grades 4 to 8. The camp will be from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. from June 3 through June 6. Lunch will be provided each day to campers. Cost is $245 per person.
- Youth basketball camp for boys and girls entering grades 1 to 3. The camp will be from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. June 10 through June 13. Lunch will be provided each day to campers. The cost is $130 per person.
- Elite Camp, for boys 14 years old and older and including junior college players. The camp will be from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. June 15. The cost is $45 per person.
To register, go to www.camps.jumpforward.com/chrisjansbasketball, or contact Casey Owens at 575/646-1646 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aggie Women’s Basketball: NM State Aggies Basketball Camp
- Elite Camp for players 14 years old and older, including junior college players. The camp will be from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. June 7. The cost is $45 per person.
- Team Camp open to high school junior varsity, varsity and AAU teams. The camp will be June 8 and June 9. Costs are $400 per team and $350 for each additional team.
- Kids Camp for children in kindergarten to 5th grade. The camp will be from 9 a.m. to noon June 25 through June 27. The cost is $75 a child, with $5 off for each additional sibling.
To register, go to www.nmstatebasketballcamps.com.
Aggie Football: Doug Martin Football Camps
- Individual Skills Camp will be June 21.
- 7 on 7 Big Man Challenge will be June 22.
To register, go to www.dougmartinfootballcamps.com, or contact Coach Oliver Soukup at 575/646-7806 or by email at email@example.com.