Is Las Cruces the Nicest Place in America? If you think so and want to share the reasons you believe it is, the City of Las Cruces is encouraging you to share your story. Each year, Readers Digest asks the question “Do you live in the nicest place in America?” Entries are submitted from across the nation detailing the people and places that are welcoming, those that display random or planned acts of kindness, or places just simply make people feel good. The winning location will be featured on an upcoming cover of Readers Digest.
If you think you can identify why the City, or a specific spot within the city (business, school, church or neighborhood) is the nicest, we ask you to let others know too, through a nomination form.
You will be asked to:
- Name the location of the place
- Identify the zip code of the place
- Give this place a headline, title or tagline
- Explain in a few sentences why you think this place is the nicest
- And then in a bit more detail, explain how nice people are, or what makes them or the place the nicest.
- Attach up to four photos of the nicest place, 1MB maximum (500 pixels @72dpi), JPEG format only
The more you share the better, each entry helps represent Las Cruces. In 2017, New Mexico state-wide tourism generated $661M in local taxes with 36.1M trips taken in New Mexico. Get those visitors to the City of Crosses to see why Las Crucens are the nicest.
READER'S DIGEST RULES
READER'S DIGEST VOTING RULES