Streets Management will be applying a chip seal surface treatment on various streets, beginning Monday, August 3, which are scheduled to be completed Friday, August 7.
Affected areas include:
- Mayfield Road from N. Valley Drive to west end
- Casa Drive from N. Valley to west end
- Casita Court from Casa Drive to cul-de-sac
- Medina Drive from Tashiro Drive to cul-de-sac
- Dodgen Ct From north cul-de-sac to south cul-de-sac
This is phase one of a two phase project. Phase two will consist of a micro-surface treatment on a later date. This schedule is subject to change. For the public’s convenience, crews will work from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.,Monday through Friday leaving the weekends free of construction activity.
Access to residences and businesses will be maintained with periodic closures during the construction period. Motorist are asked to find alternate routes. The closure will not affect RoadRUNNER Transit routes.The City has verified that no conflicting public or private construction projects will take place in that immediate area during this time.
For more information, please contact Street Management at 575-541-2595