Due to inclement weather on Tuesday, Oct. 27, the City of Las Cruces Senior Programs is changing the serving time of the grab-and-go/drive thru meals.
The serving time is scheduled between 10:30 a.m. to noon.
This change affects the following centers:
- Munson Senior Center, 975 S. Mesquite St.
- Eastside Community Center, 310 N. Tornillo St.
- Henry Benavidez Community Center, 1045 McClure Road
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center, 304 W. Bell Ave.
- Sage Café, 1045 Reynolds Drive
Please call the Munson Senior Center main line at 575/528-3000 if you have any questions.