Meerscheidt Recreation Center, 1600 E. Hadley Ave., will begin taking reservations for cardio and weight room sessions beginning November 7 by calling 575/541-2563 from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Friday and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. All participants and staff will be required to observe Covid-19 guidelines (https://cv.nmhealth.org/covid-safe-practices/) already in place which includes wearing a mask, practicing social distancing, and keeping group gatherings to 5 or fewer. Court reservations, open gym, billiards, and sport sessions will not be available at this time.
· Cardio (in recreation gym) and weight room are available by appointment only.
· Each session is 45-minutes. (Equipment and area are sanitized between sessions.)
· Reservations can be made one day in advance, one appointment per day per customer by calling 575/541-2563 during business hours. (Same day reservations can be made if space is available.)
· Showers and lockers will not be available.
· Fitness classes are not being offered at this time
Cardio/Weight Room Hours – Effective November 7
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Monday – Friday Saturday
Closed on Sunday
No rentals at this facility
Fee - $1.00 per session
For more information, go to www.las-cruces.org/178/Parks-Recreation. Contact Parks and Recreation Department Administration Offices 575/541-2550 or email at ParksandRecAdmin@las-cruces.org.