Las Cruces residents, property owners, and business owners are invited to participate in a design workshop and open house activities as part of the Elevate Las Cruces comprehensive planning process. Beginning on May 28, 2019, the multi-day workshop will explore how building and site design features can affect the character of new development and redevelopment/revitalization in Las Cruces.
The Elevate Las Cruces public design workshop and open houses will include evening events and daily drop-in hours for the public as follows:
- • Tuesday, May 28th, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Design Workshop Kick-Off *
- • Wednesday, May 29th, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Comprehensive Plan Open House *
- • Thursday, May 30th, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Comprehensive Plan Open House*
- • May 29th and 30th, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm: Open Design Studio
- • Friday, May 31st, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm: Open Design Studio
- • Saturday, June 1st, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm: Public Information Booth at the Farmers and Crafts Market, Downtown Las Cruces
- • Saturday, June 1st, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm: Design Workshop Work-in-Progress Presentation*
* Spanish interpretation will be available during these hours. Hablamos Español.
The presentation at the Comprehensive Plan Open House will be the same both days. Design Studio materials will be updated as they evolve during the workshop.
Unless otherwise noted, all events will be held at the Bank of the West Building, 201 N. Church Street.
Please attend any or all events that fit into your personal schedule. For further information on Elevate Las Cruces Comprehensive Plan efforts, visit: www.ElevateLasCruces.com or Elevate Las Cruces Website Link to Spanish site.
Contact/Project Manager: Ms. Srijana Basnyat, Community Development Department, 575-528-3079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.