The Las Cruces City Council will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday, May 28, 2019 for a Tax Increment Development District (TIDD) board meeting and then for a work session. The TIDD board meeting and the work session will be in Council Chambers at City Hall, 700 N. Main St.
The work session will start shortly after the TIDD board meeting adjourns. Both events will be televised live on CLC-TV, Comcast Cable channel 20 and will also be webcast live at www.clctv.com and on the City’s Facebook page.
TIDD Board Agenda
The agenda for the TIDD Board meeting includes two action items:
- Approval of Minutes from the January 29, 2019 meeting.
- Resolution No.19-003: A resolution accepting the Tax Increment Development District (TIDD) Fiscal Year 2019-2020 annual budget and the Funded Capital Improvement Program.
Discussion items include:
- Financial update.
- Amador redevelopment project update.
- Church-Water two-way conversion project update.
Work Session Agenda
The agenda for Tuesday’s work session includes:
- Motel Boulevard Street Name Change update.
- Community Pool update.
- Park Master Plan update.
- Park Impact Fees update.
Agenda Setting Meeting
The meeting to set the agenda for the City Council’s regular meeting on Monday, June 3, 2019 will immediately follow the work session on Tuesday, May 28, 2019. The agenda setting meeting will be in Council Chambers at City Hall.
The Las Cruces City Council will conduct a closed meeting at 11 a.m. Tuesday, May 28, 2019 in Administrative Conference Room #3608 at City Hall, 700 N. Main St.
The purpose of the closed meeting is:
- To discuss threatened litigation, which is closed pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 10-15-1H(7).
- To discuss real property matters, regarding the purchase, acquisition, or disposal of real property located at 643 E. Picacho Ave. and 2843 N. Telshor Boulevard, which is closed pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 10-15-1H(8).