The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will hold lottery registration for the spring semester After School Program beginning Monday, March 22 – Wednesday, March 31, 2021. Participants selected will be notified by email or phone no later than Saturday, April 3. Program fee is $200 for the Spring Semester. If selected for the program, a minimum of $100 is due by Monday, April 5 or your spot(s) will be forfeited. The program begins at designated schools on Tuesday, April 6. Due to the State of New Mexico Public Health Orders, limited spots are available. The City of Las Cruces After School Program will be offering services at the following elementary schools: Alameda Elementary, Cesar Chavez Elementary, Fairacres Elementary, Hermosa Heights Elementary, Highland Elementary, Mesilla Park Elementary, and Monte Vista Elementary.
We will offer the following two options to complete your registration beginning Monday, March 22:
- Online registration at www.las-cruces.org/play, click on “Online Registration”
- Drive-thru registration from 4 – 5:30 p.m. at the following locations:
- A. Fielder Memorial Safe Haven 906 N. Tornillo St.
- East Mesa Recreation Center 5589 Porter Dr.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center 304 W. Bell St.
- Henry Benavidez Community Center 1045 McClure
A special registration will be offered on Saturday, March 27 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Parks & Recreation Administration Office, 1501 E. Hadley.
*Lottery Registration forms must be turned in no later than Wednesday March 31, 5:30 p.m. at these locations.
For more information please contact 575-541-2610 or 575-541-2550