The Parks & Recreation Department’s Keep Las Cruces Beautiful and New Mexico Clean and Beautiful programs will host this year’s Great American Cleanup from 8 a.m. – noon on Saturday, April 17, 2021. As part of the event, solid waste containers will be available for residents throughout the community for trash disposal from Friday, April 17 – Monday, April 19.
The public can do their own household cleanup and dispose of collected trash in large containers located throughout the city.
Great American Cleanup Roll-Off locations are:
- Elks Club, 3000 Elks Dr.
- Apodaca Park, 801 E. Madrid Ave.
- Sierra Middle School, East Parking Lot, corner of Lewis St. & Spruce Ave.
- Corner of Sonoma Ranch Blvd. & Thurmond Rd.
- Corner of Missouri Ave. & Don Roser Dr.
- Henry R. Benavidez Community Center, 1045 McClure Rd.
- Valley View Park, 750 S. Espina
- Old Tee Time parking lot, 2834 N. Telshor, where Telshor, Northrise, & Del Rey Blvd. meet
For more information, contact Keep Las Cruces Beautiful Coordinator at 575/528-4506 or email James Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.