The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will offer team registration for a Covid-19 Safe 2021 Spring Adult Sand Volleyball League beginning Monday, April 19th through April 24th (or until full). The league offers co-ed divisions in gold, silver, and bronze, as well as women's competitive and recreational divisions. All participants must be at least 18 years old by May 3, 2021 to participate. Registration will be available online only by using the “registration” link at http://www.las-cruces.org/178/Parks-Recreation. Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
Participants will be required to observe the following Covid-19 Safe Participation Guidelines:
- Participants will wear form fitting face coverings (covering the nose and mouth) during game play as well as on the sidelines.
- Players will social distance as much as possible especially during waiting times on the sidelines.
- Spectators will not be allowed. This includes participant’s children, spouses, friends, or players from other teams arriving early.
- Participants cannot play on more than one team, regardless of division. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Participants will be required to leave immediately after their games. Social gathering in the surrounding areas prior to and after games is prohibited (including parking lots).
- Failure to follow these guidelines will result in forfeiture of game(s) and/or season without a refund.
Cost is $250 per team with 50 percent of the entry fee due at registration and the balance on or before the manager's meeting on Thursday, April 29, 2021. To participate in the league, all documentation must be submitted by individual players and teams prior to the managers meeting. League play begins the week of May 3, 2021. Games may be played between 5:45 p.m. and 10 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, call 575/541-2563 or send an email to: Athletics@las-cruces.org.