The New Mexico Department of Health’s Las Cruces Public Health Office at 1170 North Solano Dr. will be hosting evening and weekend drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination events throughout the month of May at the following days and times:
- Thursdays, May 6, 13, 20 & 27 from 4:00 to 6:30 pm
- Saturdays, May 8, 15 & 22 from 10 am - 12 pm
Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines will be available. Residents can pre-register for vaccination and choose their day and time, by scheduling online at VaccineNM.org. Residents without an appointment are also welcome. Both vaccines will be available to ages 18 and up, with or without an appointment, while supplies last.
- Vaccinations for New Mexicans under age 18 require parental consent, and Pfizer is the only vaccine available for ages 16-to-17-years-old.
- Vaccinations are free - there is no cost for you or your family.
- No identification is required to be vaccinated
- Vaccines are available to New Mexico residents regardless of immigration status
- Spanish speaking health providers will be on site.
Community Health Workers (Promatoras) are available locally to assist with registration or questions by calling the Las Cruces Public Health Office at 575-528-5119.
More information on COVID-19 is available online at https://cv.nmhealth.org/. Also, protect yourself and your family by activating NMNotify, the state’s COVID-19 exposure notification system, on your android or iPhone. For instructions visit https://NMNotify.com.