As part of a Crack Sealing Maintenance Project temporary lane closures will begin Monday May 17, 2021 on the following Las Cruces streets:
- Golf Club Road, from Sonoma Ranch Boulevard to El Presidio Drive (in City Council District 6).
- Golf Club Road, side road, from Cresent Creek Circle to Palm Canyon (in City Council District 6).
- Santa Ana Street, from Los Misioneros to the cul-de-sac (in City Council District 6).
- Evy Lane, from Mercury Lane to Starburst Ridge Court (in City Council District 5).
- Starburst Ridge Court, from Del Rey Boulevard to the cul-de-sac (in City Council District 5).
The work is scheduled to take five working days to complete, depending on weather conditions. For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, leaving evenings free of construction activity.
The temporary lane closure will not go into effect until after the morning rush hour and will be removed before the afternoon rush hour. Lane closures will not affect RoadRUNNER Transit routes.
Access to surrounding residences and businesses will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible. Motorists who want to avoid any possible delays should seek an alternate route.
For information, call the Public Works Department/Construction Management at 575/528-3098. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.