The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will accept After School Program lottery registration beginning Wednesday, July 14, and will continue until Saturday, July 24. Cost per semester is $400. Registration for the After School Program will be determined by lottery selection at our sites due to capacity limits and COVID-19 safe practice guidelines. The participants selected will be notified by email or text message, and the winning lottery numbers will be posted at https://www.las-cruces.org/1515/After-School-Program. The initial $200 payment must be made between Tuesday, July 27 – Sunday, August 1 online or at registration locations, during regular business hours or at http://www.las-cruces.org/play.
You can register online at www.las-cruces.org/play (click on the online registration link), or at the following locations during regular business hours:
- Parks & Recreation Administration Office, 1501 E. Hadley Ave. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Frank O'Brien Papen Community Center, 304 Bell Ave. Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center, 1401 E. Hadley Ave. Monday- Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
*PROGRAM LOCATIONS: (Subject to LCPS approval)
• Alameda Elementary
• Cesar Chavez/Sunrise Elementary
• Hermosa Heights Elementary
• Highland Elementary
• Fairacres Elementary
• Mesilla Park Elementary
• Monte Vista Elementary
• Fall Session: August 9 – December 16, 2021
• Spring Session: January 10 – May 24, 2022
• Monday through Friday, 2:30 pm -5:30 pm
• $400/semester ($200 due at time of registration.) Second Payment of $200 is October 8 (Fall Semester) and March 15 ( Spring Semester)
• Kindergarten – 5th
(Participants must attend school where program is being offered)
Registration forms can be completed at registration locations. Payment will be due at time of selection online at http://www.las-cruces.org/play and click on the online registration link or at any of the registration locations listed.
Any unpaid spots will be opened to the public beginning Monday, August 2, on a first-come, first-serve basis at the above locations.
No telephone registrations accepted.
For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation Administrative office at 575/541-2550.