In accordance with the latest public health guidance and COVID Safe Practices, the City of Las Cruces Senior Programs reopened three of its centers for congregate dining on July 6, 2021.
Lunch is served between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Monday to Friday at:
- Munson Senior Center, 975 S. Mesquite St.
- Eastside Community Center, 310 N. Tornillo St.
- Henry Benavidez Center, 1045 McClure Road.
For seniors not ready to return to congregate dining, “Grab and Go” meals will continue to be available from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday to Friday at:
- Sage Café, 6121 Reynolds Drive.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Center, 304 W. Bell Ave.
Limited activities will be available Monday to Friday at:
- Munson Senior Center, from 8 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Eastside Community Center, from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., and 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Henry Benavidez Center, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Due to the vulnerable population served in senior centers, face coverings will be required for all those who enter the facility. Proper hygiene, social distancing, and safety protocols also will be followed. An exemption to removing face coverings will only be during congregate dining for those actively eating or drinking. No outside food or drinks are allowed at this time.
Please make dining reservations by calling 575/528-3012. For questions, call 575/528-3000.