Streets Management will be applying a surface treatment on various streets, beginning Wednesday, August 11. The work is scheduled to be completed Friday, August 13. This is phase one of a two phase project, phase two will consist of a micro-surface treatment on a later date. This schedule is subject to change. For the public’s convenience, crews will work from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Wednesday through Friday leaving the weekends free of construction activity. Access to residences and businesses will be maintained with periodic closures during the construction period. Motorist are asked to find alternate routes.
The closure will not affect RoadRUNNER Transit routes. The work will take place in City of Las Cruces Council Districts #1 & #4. The City has verified that no conflicting public or private construction projects will take place in that immediate area during this time. For more information, please contact Street Management at 575-541-2595.
Streets to be affected on Wednesday August 11 include:
• Harvard Drive from Almeda Boulevard to West End (District #1)
• Humbert Street from N. Reymond Street to Armijo Street (District #1)
• Townsend Terrace from N Alameda Boulevard to Del Mar Avenue (District #1)
• N. Armijo Street from Picacho Avenue to Parker Road (District #1)
• Briarwood Loop from Hoagland Road to Hoagland Road (District #4)
• Camelot Drive from Hoagland Road to South Cul-De-Sac (District #4)
• W. May Avenue from S. Water Street to Alameda Boulevard (District #1)
• W. Griggs Avenue from S. Miranda Street to Water Street (District #1)
• Brownlee Avenue from N Alameda Boulevard to Miranda Street (District #1)
• S. Reymond Street from W. Griggs Avenue to W. Amador Avenue (District #1)
• N. Compress Road from Hadley Avenue to Amador Avenue (District #4)