THE BELOW INFORMATION IS THE ORIGINAL NOTICE ISSUED ON AUGUST 11, 2021. THIS WORK HAS SINCE BEEN CANCELED DUE TO RAIN. IT WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR A LATER DATE. (Updated August 13, 2021 8:27 a.m.)
Streets Management will be applying a surface treatment on various streets, beginning Friday, August 13. The work is also scheduled to be completed on Friday, August 13. This is phase one of a two phase project, phase two will consist of a micro-surface treatment on a later date. This schedule is subject to change. For the public’s convenience, crews will work from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Wednesday through Friday leaving the weekends free of construction activity. Access to residences and businesses will be maintained with periodic closures during the construction period. Motorist are asked to find alternate routes.
The closure will not affect RoadRUNNER Transit routes and will be in City of Las Cruces Council Districts 1, 3, 4 & 5. The City has verified that no conflicting public or private construction projects will take place in that immediate area during this time. For more information, please contact Streets Management at 575-541-2595.
Streets to be affected on Friday August 13 include:
• Christine Court from Sheryl Way to Cindy Place (District #3)
• Paula Place from Sheryl Way to Christine Court (District #3)
• Cielo Bonito Court from Spitz Avenue to Topley Avenue (District #1)
• Cielo Vista Court from Spitz Avenue to Topley Avenue (District # 1)
• Rouault Avenue from Cory Drive to Cul-De-Sac (District #1)
• Lavender Drive from Arroyo Crossing to Rio Bravo Way (District #5)
• Medpark Drive from Idaho Avenue to Perkins Street (District #3)
• Calle Del Encanto from Brown Road to Avenida De Mesilla (District #4)
• Westgate Street from Amador Avenue to Cul-De-Sac (District #1)
• Maese Lane from Picacho Avenue to Burgers Drive (District #4)
• Alamosa Avenue from Avenida de Mesilla to EOP (District #4)