Streets Management is applying a surface treatment on various streets, beginning Monday, August 16, 2021, and scheduled to be completed on Wednesday, August 18, 2021. This is phase one of a two phase project, phase two will consist of a micro-surface treatment on a later date. This schedule is subject to change.
For the public’s convenience, crews will work from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Wednesday. Access to residences and businesses will be maintained with periodic closures during the construction period. Motorist are asked to find alternate routes.
The closure will not affect RoadRunner Transit routes and will be in City of Las Cruces Council Districts 1, 5 & 6.
The City has verified that no conflicting public or private construction projects will take place in that immediate area during this time.
For more information, please contact Streets Management at 575-541-2595 Streets to be affected on Monday August 16:
- S. Jornada Road from Bataan Memorial East to South End (District #6)
- Real Del Sur from Vista Sur Este to East End (District #6)
- Vista Sureste from Real del Sur to Jornada Road (District #6)
- Cielo Bonito Court from Spitz Avenue to Topley Avenue (District #1)
- Cielo Vista Court from Spitz Avenue to Topley Avenue (District # 1)
- Rouault Avenue from Cory Drive to Cul-De-Sac (District #1)
- Lavender Drive from Arroyo Crossing to Rio Bravo Way (District #5)