Streets Management will be applying a surface treatment on various streets, beginning Wednesday, August 18, 2021, and the work is scheduled to be completed on Thursday, August 19, 2021. This is phase one of a two phase project. Phase two will consist of a micro-surface treatment on a later date. This schedule is subject to change. For the public’s convenience, crews will work from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday. Access to residences and businesses will be maintained with periodic closures during the construction period. Motorist are asked to find alternate routes.
The closure will not affect RoadRUNNER Transit routes and will be in City of Las Cruces Council Districts 1, 3, 4 & 5. The City has verified that no conflicting public or private construction projects will take place in that immediate area during this time.
For more information, please contact Streets Management at 575-541-2595.
Streets to be affected on Wednesday August 18:
• Medpark Drive from Idaho Avenue to Perkins Street (District #3)
• Calle Del Encanto from Brown Road to Avenida De Mesilla (District #4)
• Westgate Street from Amador Avenue to Cul-De-Sac (District #1)
• Alamosa Avenue from Avenida de Mesilla to EOP (District #4)
• Cielo Bonito Court from Spitz Avenue to Topley Avenue (District #1)
• Cielo Vista Court from Spitz Avenue to Topley Avenue (District # 1)
• Rouault Avenue from Cory Drive to Cul-De-Sac (District #1)
• Lavender Drive from Arroyo Crossing to Rio Bravo Way (District #5)