There are several City of Las Cruces Parks' Sports Courts that have been improved as part of the Parks and Sports Courts Improvements and Additions GO Bond Question 1.
The Public Works Department has accepted the work and reopened these sites for public use:
- Frank O’ Brien Papen Community Center Basketball Court
- Henry R. Benavidez Community Center Basketball Court
- Four Hills Park Basketball Court
- Lions Park Tennis Courts
- Young Park Tennis Courts
- El Cardon Park Basketball Court
- Klein Park Basketball Court
The status of this GO Bond Question and other GO Bond projects can be found on the Public Works GO Bond website at www.las-cruces.org/GoBondProjects. For information, contact the Public Works Department at 575/541-3333 or email email@example.com.
These projects are is in City Council Districts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Access to businesses and residences have always been maintained.
For more information, call the Public Works Department/Construction Management at 575/528-3098. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.