As part of a Micro-Surfacing Maintenance Project throughout the City streets temporary lane closures will begin on Tuesday October 19, 2021, for the following locations:
- Las Collinas Drive from 200' west of Crystal Place to 100' north of Imperial Drive
- N. Sonoma Ranch Boulevard from Los Colinas Drive to Bataan Memorial West
- Jornada Road from Bataan Memorial East to south end
- Los Colinas Drive from 200' west of Crystal Place to 100'north of Imperial Drive
- Golf Club Road (side road) from Crescent Creek Circle to Palm Canyon Drive
The work is scheduled to take one working day. For the public’s convenience, crews will work only from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. leaving the evening free of construction activity. The lane closure will not affect the RoadRUNNER Transit route. Access to the surrounding residences and businesses will be maintained by leaving the driveways accessible.
Motorists wanting to avoid any possible delays should seek an alternative route. This project is in City Council Districts 5 & 6.
For more information, call the Public Works Department/Construction Management at 575/528-3098. The TTY number is 575/541-2182.