City Hall and most other City of Las Cruces offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 17 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. Emergency services such as fire and police will not be affected.
The following is a list of closures for January 17, 2022:
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center
- Juvenile Citation Program
- A. Fielder Safe Haven
- East Mesa Recreation Center
- Meerscheidt Recreation Center
- Regional Aquatic Center
- Frenger Pool
- Thomas Branigan, Munson and Sage Café Libraries
- All Senior Programs Community Centers
- All Museums
- Visit Las Cruces
- Rio Grande Theatre
- Solid Waste Administrative Offices Closed
These programs will have a normal schedule on January 17.
- RoadRunner Transit will have regular service 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Commercial, Residential and Recycle collections will have normal operations