How do I report a violation?

Calling our Central Dispatch is the quickest way at (575) 526-0795. You may also call our office Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (575) 528-4100. You can also report violations online at Ask the City.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a violation?
2. What do I need to know about having a garage/yard sale?
3. Who do we call to have graffiti removed?
4. Is there a charge for graffiti removal?